9 months Project Manager (5 days, Cityhall, $8000)
This candidate will be hired to work with a MNC IT solution company to manage customer projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the required conditions
- Attend to customers enquiry pertaining to the projects
- Plan and organize project meeting with customer stakeholders
- Coordinate with various resources to drive the progression towards agreed outcome within the timeframe
- Support and assist onsite and offshore teams
- Ensure proper resource availability and allocation
- Prepare project planning to monitor and track project progression
- Manage changes of project details (scope, schedule, costs)
- To measure project performance by using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintain and manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Organise weekly meeting to update project status and prepare relevant reports
- Risks management of projects
- Develop and manage project dependencies
- Create and maintain necessary project documentation
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science/IT with at least 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent project planning skills
- Candidates possess PMP /PRINCE II will be highly preferred
- Oracle Database knowledge will be an added advantage
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills. Must have exemplary Microsoft Project skills.
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of IT.
- Excellent communication skills
- Contract duration: 6-9 months
- Salary range: $8000
- Location: Cityhall
We thank you for your interest in this position, applicants with relevant experience please send Microsoft word resume with expected salary to
for faster processing, alternatively, please visit https://www.facebook.com/MachspeedHR for more jobs available, thank you.
You may also call +6563362530 (Look for BingCheng) to find out more
Thank you very much.
Agency License No. 12C6200
EA Registration No: R1437671