- Candidate will be hired under agency’s payroll to support the Channel team and meet the needs of channel operations within the ASEAN region.
- Medical benefits
- Compile weekly forecast and coordinate Purchase Orders from the distributors and partners
- Process distributors and Partners claim via SalesForce
- Preparation of channel weekly report & trend analysis
- To support channel partners in business activities and events
- Purchase Order Processing from distributors and Partners
- Actively following up on outstanding/Accounts Receivable matters
- Provide general administrative support (Travel Arrangement, Expenses Claims, Team Meeting Management etc)
- Work closely with the Regional Channel Leadership team
- Ad-hoc assignments assigned by the management
- Minimum Degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in software sales /Channel operations field
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Excel (v-look up, pivot table functions)
- Able to work independently
- Salary range: $4000-6000 per month
- Location: CityHall
- Contract Period: 1 year (renewable)
- Working hours: 9am-6pm
We thank you for your interest in this position, applicants with relevant experience please send Microsoft word resume with expected salary to
for faster processing, alternatively, please visit https://www.facebook.com/MachspeedHR for more jobs available, thank you.
for more jobs available, thank you.
You may also call +6563362530 (Look for BingCheng) to find out more
Thank you very much.
Agency License No. 12C6200
EA Registration No: R1437671