Top questions Singapore companies like to ask:-
- Tell me more about yourself / Please provide me a simple introduction about yourself
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it
- Why are you leaving or have left your last job?
- Why do you want this job and tell me why should we hire you?
- What are your career goals for the future / next 3 to 5 years?
- How are you going to use your experience you have gained in the past to value-add to our company?
- How much is your salary expectation and how do you justify the amount?
Always be prepare for the answers to the questions above and as much as you want the job badly, never ever lie, most experienced recruiters / interviewers will know!